What were power and water problems in town are now, thankfully, history. The Islands off SihanoukVille's coast, including Koh Rong, Koh Rong Samloem and Koh Ta Kiev Island continue to increase in popularity, as does the mainland.
New Places in town include.....
- Am Knick - A German Restaurant known for it's ribs
- Anna Sweet - and how sweet she is at the New Night Market
- Aramona - Guesthouse on Serendipity Beach Road
- Asian Food - formerly Singaburi Kitchen, up near the Angkor Beer Brewery
- Bangalo Samout Ream - at Ream National Park
- Blue Lagoon Kite Surfing - SihanoukVille's first and only, on Otres Beach
- Elephant Garden - Rooms and Cuisine on Otres Beach
- Ernie's Burgers - THE Best Burgers in Town. Fomerly of Space Cat fame
- Free Rider - now has big bike rentals and guided tours
- Hi 5 Bungalows - on Ocheteaul Beach
- Ho's Kitchen - down the street from Hi 5
- Hotel Gold - formerly Phka Champey Hotel. Suites near the beach
- Khmer Camelot Resort - An English Castle Restaurant and rooms
- Koh Rong Samloem Villas - luxury villas courtesy of EcoSea Dive
- M'lop Chrey Poki Seafood Restaurant - Seafood on Victory Beach
- OC Beach Club - Otres Beach's newest luxury restaurant
- Otres Corner Bar & Restaurant - Chill out on Otres. Rooms too!
- Ozona Hotel - on the hill over the port. Great views
- Princess Village Massage - on Sokha Lake. Restaurant and rooms also.
- Pure Bar & Restaurant - in Pure North Plaza. Serendipity Beach Road.
- Sun & Moon Gulf Resort - now a beach restaurant, soon a golf course/casino/resort
- Sunset Bungalows Koh Rong - beachside bungalows
- Taj Mahal Indian - Restaurant that is.
- The North Face Store - featuring North Face clothing and backpacks
- The Place - Restaurant and Bar
- Wei Li Ya Chinese Restaurant - Downtown. Fresh Seafood
- White Beach Bungalows - right on Otres Beach "Far O"
- Zan Nara Spa - and massage and beauty parlor.
Updated SihanoukVille Videos on YouTube.
And don't forget to check out the newest edition of
The SihanoukVille Advertiser. May to July.