SihanoukVille rang in 2011 in it's usual style. The beaches and islands were completely filled!
Ocheteaul Beach, with it's new boardwalk was the main destination for most. Over 1 million fireworks, several hours, well into the night.
Many new places opened over the last couple months in SihanoukVille:
* Cory's Uptown Restaurant on Victory Hill
* Grand SihanoukVille Hotel on Ocheteaul Beach
* The Swiss Inn on Ocheteaul
* Village H2O Bar on top of SihanoukVille Mountain
* BHGH guesthouse on Koh Rong Island
* Monkey Island Resort also on Koh Rong Island
* Cinderella's Beach Bungalows on Otres Beach
* Cinderella's Lodge near Serendipity Beach
* La Tour Eiffel French Restaurant on Ocheteaul Beach
* The Purple Midget Bar on Serendipity Beach
* Sun Lord Seagarden on Otres Beach
* Sun Tattoo with a Korean Master
Construction continues on many new places, and Independence Hotel and Sokha Resort have both opened up new sections around their hotels.
And hope to see you soon!