SihanoukVille rang in 2011 in it's usual style. The beaches and islands were completely filled!
Ocheteaul Beach, with it's new boardwalk was the main destination for most. Over 1 million fireworks, several hours, well into the night.
Many new places opened over the last couple months in SihanoukVille:
* Cory's Uptown Restaurant on Victory Hill
* Grand SihanoukVille Hotel on Ocheteaul Beach
* The Swiss Inn on Ocheteaul
* Village H2O Bar on top of SihanoukVille Mountain
* BHGH guesthouse on Koh Rong Island
* Monkey Island Resort also on Koh Rong Island
* Cinderella's Beach Bungalows on Otres Beach
* Cinderella's Lodge near Serendipity Beach
* La Tour Eiffel French Restaurant on Ocheteaul Beach
* The Purple Midget Bar on Serendipity Beach
* Sun Lord Seagarden on Otres Beach
* Sun Tattoo with a Korean Master
Construction continues on many new places, and Independence Hotel and Sokha Resort have both opened up new sections around their hotels.
And hope to see you soon!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Happy New Year, SihanoukVille 2011
Posted by SihanoukVille at 10:25 PM
Labels: beach, cambodia, hotel, resort, sihanoukville
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment