A few new places opened up here the last few months, including:
- @Home Guesthouse - on Serendipity Beach Road
- Austria Master Baker - and he really is, downtown
- Black Puppy Guesthouse - on Victory Hill
- Bongo Lounge & Guesthouse - on Victory Hill
- Bum Ochsen - Restaurant and Butcher on Victory Hill
- Butterfly Bar - at The New Night Market
- Cosmopolitan - Food & Drink on Ocheteaul Beach
- Crusoe Island - on Koh Ta Kiev Island. Beachside Bungalows.
- Delirium Cafe - at the New Night Market
- Drunk Joker - a Russian Bar and restaurant on Ocheteaul Beach
- Food Point - a MoMo production near Serendipity Beach
- Fun Buggy - Mini cars drivin on the beach and through the jungle
- Happening by Chayada- A Khmer noodle restaurant downtown.
- Havana Bar - a little bit of Cuba at The New Night Market
- Healthy Food - or in Khmer language, Monk Food
- Indigo Otres - Beach Restaurant on Otres Beach of course
- Jee Boom - Singapore Indian food at Pim's Plaza off Ocheteaul Beach
- Ji Hong Chinese Market - downtown
- Kermit's Kitchen - Belgium bar at The New Night Market
- Let Us Create Cambodian Kids' Art Gallery - Serendipity Beach Road
- Malina Bar - Russian bar on Victory Hill
- Manoha Restaurant - Reopened French and Khmer food on Serendipity Beach Road
- Mekong Tours - Tour specialist for Vietnam travel
- Modern Nomads - Downtown guesthouse with Mongolian Food
- Mom's Bar - at The New Night Market
- Nap House - Reopened on Serendipity Beach
- Paddy Malones - Irish Bar at Pim's Plaza on Ocheteaul Beach
- People's Restaurant - Downtown Russian food
- Palm Beach - Bungalows on Koh Rong Island
- Passion Fruit - Italian food and Ice Cream on Serendipity Beach Road
- Punto Pasta Pizza - Italian Restaurant in The New Night Market
- Ramba Cafe - Home cooked Russian food at both Ocheteaul and Serendipity Beaches
- Red Pepper - The Best Pizza in Town at Ocheteaul Beach
- Red Sky Bar - nighttime hangout on Serendipity Beach Road
- Sakal Guesthouse - on Serendipity Beach Road. Sister of Sakal Bungalows
- Sarpino's Pizzeria - from the famous Sarpino's in Phnom Penh
- SihanoukVille Music Store - Musical instrument at Pim's Plaza on Ocheteaul
- Sophea Restaurant - around the Golden Lions Circle
- The Gastronomy Shop - Popcorn and Russian food downtown
- Zana Beach Guesthouse - Ocheteaul Beach. Sister of Zana House.
and by the time this blog uploads, they'll be about 3 more new places at The New Night Market by the Golden Lions Circle.
Several new Island bungalow places have opened since this time last year on Koh Rong, Koh Rong Samloem, and Koh Ta Kiev Islands. These book out fast, so try to make reservations (which isn't always possible on the island).
We have a new Facebook page SihanoukVille-Cambodia, with a couple hundred photo albums from the many beaches, islands, hotels and restaurants here. Or you can look at the 300 videos of SihanoukVille on YouTube.
There is also a mobile version of the SihanoukVille website, but the main SihanoukVille site is getting over 1,000 visits a day.
Start planning a few days or a few weeks in Sunny SihanoukVille, Cambodia now, before it's too late.
See You Soon!
Also, hat's off for King Father Norodom Sihanouk, namesake of SihanoukVille, on his passing away this week at the age of 89. We'll miss you!