The rainy season here has been less rainy than usual, and tourists are still flocking here.
Many new places have opened up in the last 3 months, including.....
- Beauty Cafe - Cafe / Bar / Restaurant off Ocheteaul Beach.
- Blue Ocean Japanese Restaurant - has a 2nd location on Beach Road
- Buddha Bungalows - on Serendipity Beach Road
- Chaka Bar - New hangout on Victory Hill
- Holiday Villa Nataya - After 8 years of construction, a new 5 star hotel on Serendipity Beach Road
- Ochaya Hamayaki Japanese - One of many new Japanese Restaurants, this one featuring BBQ
- Pretty Woman - Selling high quality bags and accessories in Pure North Plaza
- Queenside Guesthouse - New guesthouse by GBT 1 on Ocheteaul Beach
- Ryo Ma Japanese - The only Japanese restaurant on the Golden Lions Circle (for the moment)
- Samurai Japanese - No warriors here, just great Japanese Sushi
- Smoke & Pepper Restaurant - Chilled out new bar and restaurant across from Beach Club, Ocheteaul Beach
- Strawberry Bungalows - New bungalows on "Far O" Otres Beach
- Strawberry Guesthouse - Ocheteaul Beach. Third road from the beach.
- The Black Dog Cambodia - Biker Bar in Downtown SihanoukVille
- Villa BBQ - Brand new BBQ Restaurant on BBQ Street. Ocheteaul Beach
- White Sand Bungalows - New bungalows on "Far O" Otres Beach
You can check out our 500 videos of SihanoukVille on YouTube or pictures on FaceBook. You can find over 100 places in the SihanoukVille Advertiser. Or you can pick one of SihanoukVille's Islands, and start exploring right now!
Hope to see you here in
Sometimes Sunny SihanoukVille SOON!