and other sources.
* Angelo's Greek & BBQ restaurant
and Angelo's Seafood restaurant are now open on Ocheteaul Beach.
* Le Bistro Gourmand is open on Serendipity Beach Road
* Corner Bar Mark has a second place... Thida's Inn on Serendipity Beach Road
* New World Hotel, the first Czech place is open downtown.
* Hard Rock Sport Bar & Restaurant is now open downtown.
* Le Barometre consultations & Brain Storming is open on Victory Hill.
* Rainy Season now has pizza delivery.
* Beach Club now features The Maharajah's Indian Restaurant.
* Blue Dolphin Internet and computer services opened on Serendipity Beach Road.
* L'arcobaleno guesthouse with Italian management in open on Blue Mountain.
* Savery Guesthouse, Bistro and Beer Garden is open downtown, near the bus station.
* Fisherman's Den has moved to a new, air-conditioned (and ground level) location.
* Claire's Place, owned by Claire and managed by Claire is open in the guesthouse with no name, downtown. (Dick's Place)
* Thai by Thai Massage is open near Luna D'Autunno
* Zoco Clothing has a new shop at the Independence Hotel.
* Jagreal Real Estate company is open downtown.
* Sorya Beach restaurant on Ocheteaul Beach is open, serving Western, Khmer and Indian food.
* S Villa real estate is open downtown.
* Sihanoukville Design is open.
and that's about it. Occasional rains most days now, and the temperature has dropped (about 3 degrees).
Construction on the bridge to Snake Island has begun, and the rebuilding of the Market (which burned down) is near completion.
Everything else is pretty normal (for SihanoukVille).